欢迎光临管理者范文网
当前位置:管理者范文网 > 范文大全 > 演讲稿 > 演讲稿范文

指纹演讲稿(2篇)

更新时间:2024-11-12 查看人数:2

指纹演讲稿

第1篇 大学生演讲稿太阳的指纹

校园演讲

(一)——太阳的指纹

朋友们、同学们:

不知道从什么时候起,我们的大学校园里书写的只有童年的梦幻、成长的困惑、人生的感伤与爱情的朦胧。我自己也被这些感伤缠绕着,紧锁的眉宇间发源着一条忧愁之河,只会在流星掠过的夜空下用琴弦交换自己孤独的故事,年轻的心也只会走入如泣的雨中。那时候,我感到自己仍然是山,但已过早的荒凉。往日的岁月,使我确信:青春不过是黑夜下闪过的一个黑色的标题,那是一个心中没有太阳的日子。

直到那一天,窗外明晃晃的太阳光把我牵引到窗前。推开窗,太阳光灿灿的手抚摸我的额头、我的脸和头发,一束温暖的阳光注入我的心田。走出户外,我的脸不再苍白,我的眉宇间不再紧锁,我的心也不再忧郁。我告诉一个惊诧我脸上微笑的朋友说:“这是因为我的脸上留下了太阳的指纹。” 从此,我不再沉溺于席慕容的柔美与三毛的洒脱,也不再语出轻狂、不知天高地厚,把雄心抱负像钥匙链一样时刻挂在身上。我知道珍惜眼前的时光与把握手边的机会,也知道大学是一生中最自由、最尽兴的本色生活,这段时光唯一只属于我自己。我开始相信人的一生总该有一种坚持,总该有一些东西会令我们激动、令我们沸腾,也会令我们热泪盈眶。我不再抱怨没有走进理想中的象牙塔,不再用或粉或黛的语言脂粉去涂抹大学生活的篇章,也不再或辍或止地做一件事情。记得孙中山先生说过:“不管什么事情,能够从头到尾做彻底的便是大事。”自从染上太阳的指纹,我便不再计较所做事情的大小——我勤快的去图书馆读书,热情的忙碌团支部的团活动,认真的准备演讲。不是吗?重要的是参与,即使不成功,也不会成为空白,只要曾给世界留下了一瞬光明,做一颗流星又有什么遗憾呢?

我们飘逸的秀发可以收纳强劲的风,我们可以在年轻的心壁上雕琢一种激情,一种向上的力量,燃烧青春、奉献社会。我们可以有梦想,但这个梦想除了美丽斑斓,并不是漂浮在心灵之外的天空,而应当是踏实而沉稳的,可以握在我们自己手中的,像风筝线绳一样收放自如的梦想;我们可以去崇拜,但不可以沉迷,因为真正的上帝是我们自己。

生活的最好的人并不是寿命最长的人,而是最能感受生活的人,是乐观向上的人。生活在太阳底下的人们,如果感觉不到太阳的温馨,不为染上太阳的指纹而骄傲,他的世界只有平淡与灰暗。

我们的青春吭哧吭哧喘着粗气,我们的生活嘀嗒嘀嗒流着汗水,但我们不抱怨脚下的路总是坑坑洼洼,总是坎坷不平。我们的前方也许除了上坡还是上坡,我们每走一步都会感觉吃力,但我们的每一次抬足都证明了生命的隆重。走在这样一条充满险阻前面铺满梦境的征途上,为了迎接远方的平坦,我们愿用火热的青春踏平这所有的坎坷。作为跨世纪的一代青年,生命的旺盛和冲刺的辉煌都在我们身上汇合。生命的旺盛,使我们跑在时代的前列;冲刺的辉煌,在胜利者面前托举出新世纪的太阳。

生命,需要在时空的经纬上慢慢沉淀,才能显出它的价值,让我们燃烧自己、燃烧自己的生命,使生命之光大放异彩;让我们所有流动的热血和激情,都重新染上太阳辉煌而沉重的指纹吧,因为它可以为我们作证,证明我们都是热爱生命的人,都是热爱生活的人。

第2篇 ted英语演讲:指纹透露的信息,超乎你的想象

演说题目:指纹透露的信息,超乎你的想象!

演说者:simona francese

演讲稿

do you ever stop and think, during a romantic dinner, 'i've just left my fingerprints all over my wine glass.'

在进行浪漫晚餐的时候,你们有没有停下来想想,“我刚在红酒杯上留满了指纹”。

or do you ever worry, when you visit a friend, about leaving a little piece of you behind on every surface that you touch?

或者你有没有担心,当你拜访朋友时,在每一个触碰中留下的那一丝痕迹?

and even this evening, have you paid any attention to sit without touching anything?

即便今天晚上,你们坐下时有没有留意不触碰任何东西?

well, you're not alone. thankfully, criminals underestimate the power of fingerprints, too.

好吧,并不只是你们如此。谢天谢地,犯罪分子也低估了指纹的力量。

and i'm not just talking about the twisted parting of lines that make our fingerprint unique.

我说的可不只是那一条条让我们的指纹独一无二的扭曲线条。

i'm talking about an entire world of information hiding in a small, often invisible thing.

我谈论的是整个隐藏在微小、常常不可见的物体中的信息世界。

in fact, fingerprints are made up of molecules that belong to three classes:

事实上,组成指纹的分子可以分为三大类:

sweat molecules that we all produce in very different amounts ...

我们产生的数量非常不同的汗液分子...

molecules that we introduce into our body and then we sweat out and molecules that we may contaminate our fingertips with

进入我们体内然后排出去的分子和污染我们指尖的分子,

when we come across substances like blood, paint, grease, but also invisible substances.

在我们遇到像血液、油漆、油脂那样的物质时,但也有不可见的物质。

and molecules are the storytellers of who we are and what we've been up to.

分子是我们是谁和我们一直所从事的事的说书人。

we just need to have the right technology to make them talk.

我们只是需要有合适技术让它们开口说话。

so let me take you on a journey of unthinkable capabilities.

所以,让我带你们踏上这段不可思议的能力之旅。

katie has been raped and her lifeless body has been found in the woods three days later, after her disappearance.

凯蒂被__了,她的尸体在她失踪后的三天在树林里被发现。

the police is targeting three suspects,

警方锁定了三个嫌疑人,

having narrowed down the search from over 20 men who had been seen in that area on the same day.

已从案发当天被目击路过那片区域的超过20人中缩减而来。

the only piece of evidence is two very faint, overlapping fingerprints on the tape that was found wrapped around katie's neck.

唯一的证据是缠在凯蒂脖子的带子上面发现的两个非常模糊的、重叠的指纹。

often, faint and overlapping fingerprints cannot help the police to make an identification.

通常情况下,模糊和重叠的指纹对警方鉴定没有帮助。

and until recently, this might have been the end of the road, but this is where we can make the difference.

直至最近,这可能还是走不通,但这是我们可以发挥作用的地方。

the tape is sent to our labs, where we're asked to use our cutting-edge technology to help with the investigation.

带子送到了我们实验室,我们被要求使用最尖端技术来帮助调查。

and here, we use an e_isting form of mass spectrometry imaging technology

在这里,我们使用了一种现成的质谱成像技术,

that we have further developed and adapted specifically for the molecular and imaging analysis of fingerprints.

我们已经专门针对指纹的分子和成像分析做了进一步的开发和适配。

in essence, we fire a uv laser at the print,

原理上,我们朝指纹发射一束紫外激光,

and we cause the desorption of the molecules from the print, ready to be captured by the mass spectrometer.

去引发指纹上的分子解吸,为被质谱仪捕获做好准备。

mass spectrometry measures the weight of the molecules -- or as we say, the mass

质谱法测量分子的重量--或者如我们所说,质量,

and those numbers that you see there, they indicate that mass.

你看到的这些数字,它们表示质量。

but more crucially, they indicate who those molecules are

但更关键的是,它们表示这些分子是谁,

whether i'm seeing paracetamol or something more sinister, forensically speaking.

我看到的是对乙酰氨基酚或是从法医证物角度来说更罪恶的东西。

we applied this technology to the evidence that we have and we found the presence of condom lubricants.

我们对证物采用这个技术并从中发现了避孕套的润滑剂。

in fact, we've developed protocols that enable us to even suggest what brand of condom might have been used.

事实上,我们开发了一套流程让我们甚至可以知道使用什么牌子的避孕套。

so we pass this information to the police,

于是我们把这个信息传达给警方,

who, meanwhile, have obtained a search warrant and they found the same brand of condom in dalton's premises.

警方,同时已经取得了搜查证并在道尔顿的房子里发现了同样牌子的避孕套。

and with dalton and thomson also having records for se_ual assaults,

鉴于道尔顿和汤姆森也有性侵犯的记录,

then it is chapman that may become the less likely suspect.

那么,查普曼就不太可能成为嫌疑人。

but is this information enough to make an arrest?

但这个信息足够去逮捕人了吗?

of course not, and we are asked to delve deeper with our investigation.

当然不够,我们被要求深入我们的调查。

so we found out, also, the presence of other two very interesting molecules.

于是我们也发现了另外两个非常有趣的分子的存在。

one is an antidepressant, and one is a very special molecule.

一种是抗抑郁药,另一种是非常特殊的分子。

你指纹透露的信息超乎你的想象

it only forms in your body if you drink alcohol and consume cocaine at the same time.

如果你同时喝酒和吸食可卡因,只会在你的身体中形成。

and alcohol is known to potentiate the effects of cocaine,

众所周知,酒精会增强可卡因的作用,

so here, we now have a hint on the state of mind of the individual whilst perpetrating the crime.

所以在这儿,我们现在有了一个关于个人心理状态的提示。

we passed this information to the police, and they found out that, actually, thomson is a drug addict,

我们把信息传递给警方,他们发现,事实上汤姆森是个瘾君子,

and he also has a medical record for psychotic episodes, for which presumably the antidepressant was prescribed.

而且他也有精神病发的医疗记录,大概是用抗抑郁药开的处方。

so now thomson becomes the more likely suspect.

所以现在汤姆森成为了更有可能的嫌疑人。

but the reality is that i still don't know where these molecules are coming from,

但事实是,我仍然不知道这些分子是从哪里来的,

from which fingerprint, and who those two fingerprints belong to.

来自谁的指纹,这两个指纹属于谁的。

fear not. mass spectrometry imaging can help us further.

不要害怕。质谱成像可以帮助我们更进一步。

in fact, the technology is so powerful that we can see where these molecules are on a fingerprint.

事实上,这个技术是如此强大,我们可以看到这些分子在指纹上的位置。

like you see in this video, every single one of those peaks corresponds to a mass, every mass to a molecule,

如这个视频中所看到,每一个波峰都对应一个质量,每一个质量对应一个分子,

and we can interrogate the software, by selecting each of those molecules,

我们可以通过选择每一个分子,并查询这个软件,

as to where they are present on a fingermark.

来了解它们在一个手指上的位置。

and some images are not very revealing, some are better, some are really good.

有些照片不能说明问题,有些更好些,有些真的很好。

and we can create multiple images of the same mark -- in theory, hundreds of images of the same fingerprint

我们可以创建相同标记的多个图像--理论上,对于我们检测到的很多分子,

for as many of the molecules that we have detected.

可以创建同个指纹的上百张图像。

so step one ... for overlapping fingerprints, chances are,

所以步骤1...对于重叠的指纹,很大可能性是,

especially if they come from different individuals, that the molecular composition is not identical,

特别是如果它们来自不同的个体,分子组成是不一样的,

so let's ask the software to visualize those unique molecules just present in one fingermark and not in the other one.

让我们让软件来可视化这些只在一个手指上,而不在另一个手指上的独特分子。

by doing so, that's how we can separate the two ridge patterns.

这样做,这就是我们如何分离这两种嵴线类型的方法。

and this is really important because the police now are able to identify one of the two fingerprints,

这真是非常重要,因为警察现在就可以鉴定两个指纹中的一个,

which actually corresponds to katie.

其中正好和凯蒂的是相对应的。

and they've been able to say so because they've compared the two separate images with one taken posthumously from katie.

他们现在可以这样说,是因为他们把这两张分开的图片跟死后的凯蒂上拍到的做了对比。

so now, we can concentrate on one fingerprint only -- that of the killer's.

所以现在,我们可以聚焦在只有一个指纹上了--属于凶手的。

so then, step two ... where are these three molecules that i've seen?

然后,步骤2...我所见过的这三个分子在哪里?

well, let's interrogate the software -- show me where they are.

好吧,让我们来查一下软件--告诉我它们在哪里。

and by doing this, only portions of the image of the killer's fingerprint show up.

通过这样做,只有凶手的部分指纹出现了。

in other words, those substances are only present in the killer's print.

换句话说,这些物质只存在于凶手的指纹中。

so now our molecular findings start matching very nicely the police intelligence about thomson,

所以现在我们的分子发现开始很好地匹配警察掌握的关于汤姆森的情报,

should that fingerprint belong to him.

那指纹应该属于他。

but the reality is that that print is still not good enough to make an identification.

但事实是这个指纹仍然不够好去做鉴定。

step three: since we can generate hundreds of images of the same fingerprint, why don't we superimpose them,

步骤3: 既然我们可以生成数百张相同指纹的图像,我们为什么不把它们叠加起来呢,

and by doing so, try to improve the rich pattern of continuity and clarity?

通过这样做,试着改善连续性和清晰性的丰富模式。

that's the result. striking. we now have a very clear image of the fingerprint and the police can run it through the database.

这就是结果。非常惊人。我们现在有了指纹的清晰图像,警察已经可以在数据库中检索了。

the match comes out to thomson. thomson is our killer.

匹配结果显示是汤姆森。汤姆森就是凶手。

katie, the suspects and the circumstances of the crime aren't real,

凯蒂、犯罪嫌疑人和犯罪现场都不是真实的,

but the story contains elements of the real police casework we've been confronted with,

但这个故事包含了我们所遇到的真正的警察案件的元素,

and is a composite of the intelligence that we can provide -- that we have been able to provide the police.

而这也包含了我们所能提供给警察的情报信息的组合。

and i'm really, really thrilled that after nine years of intense research,

在9年的深入研究后,我真的真的非常激动,

as of 20__, we are able to contribute to police investigations.

在20__年,我们能够对警方的调查做出贡献。

mine is no longer a dream; it's a goal. we're going to do this wider and wider, bigger and bigger,

我的梦想不再是梦想;它是个目标。我们要做得越来越广,越来越大,

and we're going to know more about the suspect, and we're going to build an identikit.

我们要了解更多嫌疑人的信息,我们要建立一个身份证明。

i believe this is also a new era for criminal profiling.

我相信这也是犯罪档案的新时代。

the work of the criminologist draws on the e_pert recognition of behavioral patterns that have been observed before

犯罪学家的工作利用了将过去观察过的行为模式

to belong to a certain type, to a certain profile.

归属于特定类型和画像的专家认可。

as opposed to this e_pert but subjective evaluation, we're trying to do the same thing,

相对于专家这种主观评估,我们在试图做同样的事情,

but from the molecular makeup of the fingerprint, and the two can work together.

但从指纹的分子结构去看,这两者可以一起工作。

i did say that molecules are storytellers,

我说过分子是讲故事的,

so information on your health, your actions, your lifestyle, your routines, they're all there, accessible in a fingerprint.

所以关于你的健康信息,你的行为,你的生活形态,你的日常生活,它们全在那里,可通过指纹获取。

and molecules are the storytellers of our secrets in just a touch. thank you.

只需轻轻触碰,分子是我们秘密的说书人。谢谢。

指纹演讲稿(2篇)

演说题目:指纹透露的信息,超乎你的想象!演说者:simonafrancese演讲稿doyoueverstopandthink,duringaromanticdinner,"i'vejustleftmyfingerprintsallovermy…
推荐度:
点击下载文档文档为doc格式

相关指纹信息

  • 指纹演讲稿(2篇)
  • 指纹演讲稿(2篇)2人关注

    演说题目:指纹透露的信息,超乎你的想象!演说者:simonafrancese演讲稿doyoueverstopandthink,duringaromanticdinner,"i'vejustleftmyfingerprintsallovermy… ...[更多]

相关专题

    栏目ID=的表不存在(操作类型=0)

演讲稿范文热门信息